One Tun58-60 Goodge Street
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
Originally dating from the mid 18th century, this is a former Finch house rebuilt in 1829. Once famous for jazz sessions and the early 1960s beatnik scene, it was acquired by Young's in 1991 as part of their purchase of HH Finch. It retains a large central island bar and servery; there is not much space left for seating so customers may spill out onto the street at busy times.