North London

Campaign for Real Ale

Campaign for Real Ale

Queen's Head

64 Theobalds Road
Emailmoc.nroblohdaehsneeuqeht@olleh Telephone(020) 7242 3238
Real AleGardenLunchtime MealsEvening MealsDog FriendlyMember Discount Scheme
Opening times: Mon–Fri 12:00-23:00; Sat and Sun closed
Regular beers: Adnams Ghost Ship

See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.

Now operated by Market Taverns who run the nearby Lady Ottoline and Perseverance and in the summer of 2022 two handpumps were installed. They might not both be in use at the same time.

This pub was established as The Queens Head in 1812 and then re-built in its present form in 1877. After a long period of closure and conversion of the upstairs floors into private flats, the ground floor re-opened as a branch of Coco Momo in May 2011.

On the exterior, vestiges of its life as a pub still remained which was just as well when, in October 2015, it reverted to its original name.

Card payment only. Board Games available.