Haverstock Tavern94 Haverstock Hill
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
23/11/19 - "This has just reopened as the Haverstock Tavern - no obvious links as yet. Real ale pumps spotted." Confirmed three cask beers on as at 30/11. Suspect a beer from Leeds might be a regular and perhaps the Pride but we shall see.
This is how it was -
Est 1721. Rebuilt in 1863. Reverted to its original name (Load of Hay) in 2016 after 14 years as the Hill. Cosmetically changed in the last incarnation (Belrose). Fairly spacious with a small room adjoining the main bar, grey and cream decor, tall bar-back with mirrors and pilasters. One of the pictures shows it as The Hill.