Oak & Pastor86 Junction Road
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
The origins of this building can be traced back to the 19th century; the first record being a public house in 1889 when it was christened the Junction Arms. During the Second World War this building was damaged by the bombing, however only suffered minor damage to the exterior structure. In 1964 the Junction Arms became the Drum and Monkey, the tenant instigated the story behind this unusual name, at the time owning an ornament depicting a drum and monkey (odd!!). Now a warm and friendly pub with a varied food offering (see their website for menus), nice gardens, open fireplace in winter and lots of reclaimed church furniture. Comedy nights