Fitzrovia Belle174 Tottenham Court Road
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
The old Mortimer Arms, now refurbed and renamed and promoting itself as a public house and hotel. Originally licensed in 1780, it was bombed out in 1940 and rebuilt in 1958. The site is in one of the many postcode anomaly zones, on the east side of Tottenham Court Road surrounded by WC1 and just inside the area normally known as Bloomsbury. Open at 7.30 for breakfast. Five ensuite boutique hotel rooms. Six handpumps in two bars. Decor is light-coloured with wooden tables. Piano in front bar